Personal data protection
1. 4MAKO s.r.o., with registered office at Bělehradská 858/23, Vinohrady, 120 00 Prague 2, ID No. 10729321, registered with the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 347348 (hereinafter referred to as “Seller” or “Controller”) processes the following personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation”):
the date of validity of the number plate
2. The above personal data must be processed for the processing of orders and further performance of the contract if a contract is concluded between you and the seller. Such processing of personal data is permitted by Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation – the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract.
The Seller also processes this data for the purpose of recording the contract and any future exercise and defence of the rights and obligations of the parties.
The retention and processing of personal data for the above purpose is for a period of 10 years from the execution of the last part of the performance under the contract, unless another legal regulation requires the retention of contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible on the basis of Article 6(1)(c) and (f) of the Regulation – the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation and for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller.
3. News and other commercial communications may be sent to the e-mail address or telephone number of the buyer, this procedure is allowed by § 7 paragraph 3 of Act No.480/2004 Coll., on Information Society Services, unless the buyer rejects it. These communications can be unsubscribed at any time by any means, for example by sending an e-mail or by clicking on a link in a commercial communication.
4. The processing of personal data is carried out by 4MAKO s.r.o., i.e. the data controller.
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
5. The data controller does not have a person called an “authorised representative”. The controller can be contacted at the email address email@example.com
– measuring website traffic and generating statistics on website traffic and visitor behaviour;
– Basic functionality of the website.
The collection of cookies for the purposes set out above may be considered as processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legitimate reason – the legitimate interest of the controller – and is permitted by Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation.
– The website can also be used in a mode that does not allow the collection of data on the behaviour of visitors to the website – this mode can either be set within the browser settings or an objection can be raised against such collection on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller pursuant to Article 21 of the Regulation, which is available at the bottom of the website. Your objection will be evaluated without delay. Cookies necessary for the functionality of the website will only be stored for the time necessary for the functioning of the website.
– If a visitor objects to the processing of technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed in such a case.
– The cookies that are collected for the purpose of measuring website traffic and generating statistics on visitor traffic and behaviour on the website are treated in the form of a collective whole and in an anonymous form that does not allow the identification of the individual.
– The cookies collected are processed by other processors:
– Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
– Provider of e-commerce services
– providing marketing services
7. Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
– to cancel the sending of commercial communications at any time,
– object to processing based on the legitimate interest of the controller,
– request information from us about what personal data we process about you,
– request access to such data and have it updated or rectified, or request a restriction on processing,
– require us to erase that personal data, which we will do unless it is contrary to applicable law or the legitimate interests of the controller,
– to data portability if the processing is automated on the basis of consent or for the performance of a contract,
– to request a copy of the personal data processed,
– to effective judicial protection if you consider that your rights under the Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data in breach of this Regulation,
– lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
These terms and conditions will take effect on 1.9.2023